Would a warrant for not completing 6 months probation on a misdemeanor charge still be active for over 15 years? 7 Answers as of December 17, 2013

Over 15 years ago I was arrested for stealing a case of beer and charged with a misdemeanor. I didn't finish my 6 months of probation because I moved. I know they issued an arrest warrant but never heard anything since. I even got pulled over in that county shortly after and was not arrested. Would it still be active or would they have thrown it out?

It could still be active. Get a local attorney to check on it.
Arrest warrants usually stay active until they are recalled by a judge. You need to retain an attorney to look into the matter.
Absolutely active. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
Warrants generally don't get thrown out, they might have gotten rid of it, but I doubt it. You should speak to an attorney in your area as soon as possible.
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
Warrants don't expire.