Would a notarized will assure the boys can't get the home? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2017

My husband owned our home before we met. He has three sons. They divorced when the boys were babies. The ex moved them to another state. He is estranged from them and does not want to leave them the house. He wants me to keep it. He has a notarized will. He plans on filing it with the court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney At Law | James G. Maguire
If your husband died without a will the house would go to his sons. With a will, he can leave it to whoever he wants.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 4/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: