Would my mother be able to get a visa to accompany my son to the USA? Posted on April 04, 2011

I am a US citizen living here in the USA. My son (2 years old) is born here in the USA but lives with my mother overseas. I now want my son to come home and want my mother, who is not a citizen, to accompany him (bring him to USA). Would she be approved for a visitor visa to bring my child to me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: