Would my husband's citizenship be denied due to his history of arrests? 2 Answers as of September 15, 2014

My husband filed N400, and just had a citizenship interview. They asked him for more evidence regarding his criminal history. As of that I found that he needs to provide them resolution of 7 arrests since 2010. I was quite in shock as I knew only about one. They are supposed to be all minor, like theft in grocery store when he lost job and didn’t have money, or couldn’t pay rent the police came to kick him out. Only one is bigger that he had a case about but was fin not guilty. He was not convinced. What is the chance that he would get his N400 denied? To me the chance looks low but same time I’m questioning why they request more evidence and didn't deny after interview.

If I were the examiner, I would deny him. He is a guest in this and he disobeys the law.
You need to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney. There is more information needed to provide a thorough assessment.