Would my application for a green card for my mom be affected by her being denied a visa 3 times? 7 Answers as of September 11, 2012

I am a naturalized US citizen. I am married. I have been living in USA since 2000. My mother who is in China, Beijing. She did apply for a visa to visit me for 3 times. It all went to denial. If I am applying for green card for her, do you think 3 times of denial would effect me applying green card for my mom?

No, denials of a tourist visa will not have any impact on her ability to get an immigrant visa on the basis of your petition.
It may depend on why she was denied a tourist visa to begin with, although under most circumstances that should not hamper you petitioning her.
Not unless she committed fraud or misrepresentation in the prior visa processes. I would need to know why her visa was denied 3 times - if just because she wasn't able to show nonimmigrant intent then should be fine.
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC | Brian David Lerner
Hello. No, if done correctly.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
As long as she did not violate any laws, the denial of her visa applications should not affect her case.
    Law Office of Grady G Gauthier | Grady G Gauthier
    The denials for the B1 tourist visas, if only based on the inability to overcome the presumption of immigrant intent, should not affect any green card petitions. However, if the denials were based on other reasons, ie criminal, previous immigration violations, etc. then they could affect the green card petition.
    There will be no effect.