Would a judge ever consider house arrest instead of jail as he will be sentenced under the original time which was one year? 3 Answers as of December 01, 2014

Son was/is on probation with circuit court for a misdemeanor internet crime. He has had issues with drugs. He violated probation with a domestic violence - which was also a result of drug use (with me, his mother). He went to jail for 3 months. The judge ordered him to 12 day relapse program which he left in two days. Bench warrant was issued in October. He won't turn himself in. When he was in jail he was partaking in drugs inside the jail.

He will probably go back to jail.
Under the circumstances described in my opinion jail, or prison, is much more likely than house arrest.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
House arrest is a possible sentence. If he lives with you, maybe not since domestic violence issue. Drugs in jail not impossible, but questionable. It sounds as though treatment is definitely needed, which would not get at home. His track record is a lot to be desired, and that is a factor considered for house arrest.