Would it be possible to file for divorce with him being out of country? 1 Answers as of August 22, 2017

We got married in 2006. Few months later, he went back to Italy. We have a 12 year old son. But he never came back due to visa problems. I like to file for a divorce.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You absolutely can file for divorce in your jurisdiction. You can also deal with court orders concerning parenting your child and child support. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: