Would it affect my green card if I have domestic violence case going on? 2 Answers as of April 28, 2017

My attorney is trying me to get deal for disturbance of peace.

A conviction for Domestic Violence will make you deportable. Unless your attorney has experience with the immigration consequences of criminal convictions, you should consult with an immigration attorney and have him/her work with your criminal defense attorney on a plea that will protect your green card. Good luck.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Domestic violence offenses indeed can have very serious immigration-related ramifications, and you should expect to be required to complete all aspects of the legal process in your pending case before the USCIS would adjudicate an application to adjust status to become a Permanent Resident (to get a "Green Card"). I presume that your criminal defense attorney is familiar with the complex rules regarding the intersection of criminal law and immigration law, or has associated immigration counsel to advise about those issues. If so, you should direct your questions to your attorney; if not, then you might encourage your attorney to seek collaboration with an immigration attorney before concluding a plea bargain.