Would I be able to get one? Is there any way I can get a dry reckless expunged? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2017

I got a DUI a couple of years ago. I was able to reduce it to a dry reckless. But now I'm applying for a school that requires me to have a class A drivers permit.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You need to have successfully completed probation, with no other cases pending. Contact an attorney to file the expungement petition on your behalf.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: