Would be problem for me to enter in US because I have overstayed in Germany? 7 Answers as of January 24, 2013

I am an Indian citizen. I have a small question on US Immigration currently I am studying in Germany i have applied for a US tourist visa on year 2009 from New Delhi India and I receive a 5 year multiple visa for USA later. I visit US on December 2009 and stay in US for 3 weeks and went back to Germany but now i have overstayed in Germany for around 2 years because I have applied for a work permit in Germany which was not issued so in my passport it clearly visible that I have overstayed my visa. Now I am going back to India in November and planning to come to US again in April 2013 because my US visa is still valid so I would like to know there would be problem for me to enter in US because I have overstayed in Germany if Immigration Officer notice I overstayed in Europe.

Your overstays in Europe are not of consequence for entry to the US.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
The fact that you overstayed your visa in Germany will probably not affect your eligibility to enter the US if you are otherwise eligible. But you should be ready with a good answer in case a sharp eyed US immigration inspector asks you about your long stay in Germany. I therefore suggest that you speak to an immigration attorney .
SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
It may be a problem. Tourist visas are discretionary and they could put you in secondary inspection if they noticed you overstayed the authorization in another country.
It is not an outright bar to admission to the U.S. However, it could lead to a secondary inspection regarding your intent to comply with admission to the U.S.
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC | Alan R. Diamante
No. Germany immigration laws have nothing to do with the U.S.
    Law Office of Robert West | Robert West
    This is not a problem.
    Edward D. Flint  PLLC
    Edward D. Flint PLLC | Edward D. Flint
    All Immigration questions are very fact intensive, and no easy answer can be given to your question without meeting with you in person and delving into your life history and what you might be eligible to apply for from USCIS.