Will a written contract we make ourselves regarding child custody be admissible in court? Posted on January 19, 2011

I have a court order that says: if my daughter’s father misses two visits, then his visitation will be terminated. Drop off and pick up will be at a restaurant in Dartmouth. The mother has to wait 15 minutes before terminating that visit.

My question is, on 11/28/10 her father and I agreed that we would leave early and meet in 2 weeks at a bowling alley because that is where my daughter wanted to go. I have a paper he and I signed and it is dated. Two weeks came and he did not show up to the ally. Two weeks later we had a snow storm and he called to cancel. Two weeks after that he didn't show up at the restaurant in Dartmouth. Both times he did not show, I have receipts with the date and time on it. Will the paper we wrote out on our own and signed hold up in court?