Will a warrant prevent me from getting a green card? 5 Answers as of June 26, 2013

I have a warrant in an other state will this prevent me from getting a green card when me and my fiance get married in California.

Yes it may very likely have that effect. It is important to retain an attorney in the other state to get this taken care of for you. You will need to disclose it and USCIS will want confirmation that you have no open criminal matters anywhere.
You will need to take care of the warrant, otherwise, you may be arrested at the time of interview. Also, depending the nature of the crime, you may need a waiver as well. You should consult with an immigration attorney that handles criminal cases as well.
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
That depends on why the warrant was issued.
It can definitely. That will reveal itself during the process. You need to handle that now and also consult with a competent immigration attorney who is an expert in criminal law and its consequences for immigration.
Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi | Sholeh Iravantchi
In general any failure to appear will be an issue and will have possible consequence. However, before applying for Green Card, you need to take care of your warrants. In general, certain criminal convictions may place you in Removal proceedings, therefore it is highly advisable to remedy all hurdles beforehand.