Will violation of my probation affect of my probation if my case was dismiss? 3 Answers as of March 30, 2015

I was on misdemeanor probation in 2012 for 3 years. But during the first year of probation I violate my probation by driving with a suspended license. I did went to court and I was charge for cvc 14601.1@ and cvc 22349@ as an infraction instead of a misdemeanor. But I was only charge to pay a fine for ct 1 of $269 and ct 2 was dismissed. I was wondering if that would effect on my probation since my case was dismiss. Will the court of probation find out about my violation? Because from my research I would get a warrant arrest if they did find out right? I need help.

If you are concerned about their being a warrant contact the clerk's office, give them the court number and find out the status. If there has been no action by now there likely won't be.
Your expungement may be delayed. A Judge may deny your petition for expungement right after your probation expires.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
As a term of probation; generally speaking, you are ordered to not commit any crimes and follow the rules and orders of the court. Crimes are misdemeanors, not infractions.