Will the valet or casino compensate me for any and all damages or the driver of the other vehicle if I don’t have a current insurance? 1 Answers as of May 07, 2017

At a tribal casino, I released my car to the valet and they called me about 20 minutes later to tell me that another guest pulled up behind my car and rear ended my car. The valet gave me a business card for their claims coordinator and took my info (name, phone number, address), and told me that I needed to call their claims coordinator because it happened while my car was in valet.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
First, you need to file a police report. Yes, they will cover you even if you do not have insurance. You need to get insurance or face a $500+ fine!
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: