Will this B2 visa case affect negatively if I get selected in DV Green Card Lottery? 1 Answers as of October 01, 2014

Two years ago, my wife and I have been granted multiple B1/B2 visa with 5 year validity. We had been to US. She had baby born in the US. I visited the consulate after a while in order to get some documents ready for my baby in order to get the US Passport when I was there. The officer has claimed that the reason behind being in US wasn't for pleasure. It was for my wife to give a birth in US so our baby gets US Citizenship, hence he told me that we believe that you didn't tell us the truth about the reasons behind your intention to visit US and your visa will be revoked, with a red pen he has written revoked on my visa. Is it possible to get B2 Visa in the future?

No, you cheated. INS does not like that. But by cheating at least your baby is a citizen.