Will they rescind my offer because of my bankruptcy? 7 Answers as of March 17, 2016

I filed bankruptcy 10 years ago and have been offered a position. Have to go through process of background check, etc. and will begin working. Hand been in my field for over 25+ years with extreme expertise. I want to mention to them now before they receive report.

It should come off your credit report after 10 years. The record however exists in PACER forever. PACER is a public access portal to all federal court filings.
It is unlawful to discriminate in employment because you've filed bankruptcy. They are not allowed to ask if you've filed bankruptcy and it's not relevant to any hiring decision.
Bankruptcy law does have provisions that prohibits discrimination by employers, but the reality is that if an employer decides they do not want you, they will find an excuse. And many many people have filed bankruptcy due to financial problems in the past.
The bankruptcy code provides that neither governmental nor private employers may discriminate against individuals in terms of hiring, pay, benefits (etc.) solely because the employee or candidate for employment filed a bankruptcy. And after ten years a bankruptcy should be deleted from your credit report anyway. Since you are entitled to a free credit report once each year from each of the three major credit reporting agencies, you might want to obtain a copy from each and see if they have deleted it (assuming a full 10 years have passed).
No. The bankruptcy should not hurt you.