Will they extradite me from another state for a DUI offense? 1 Answers as of December 29, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
There is no yes/no answer. It depends on the state and whether or not they have filed a Governor's Warrant. If they filed a warrant then you may be picked up by Florida police agency and held for a maximum of thirty days; Foreign state is notified and that state is responsible for transportation. If they decline to pick you up after notice then Florida will release you.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 12/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: