Will Tangible & Intangible Property Coverage in Living Trust take care of any real estate property? 4 Answers as of June 05, 2013

Using Rocket Lawyer for a Living Trust, under section 5 (V) of the Living Trust, it states that tangible personal property like furniture will transfer, but where does it state where intangible property like real estate property or bank account transfer goes to? I have filled out a “Pour-Over” will now titled “Last Will and Testament”. Do I even need a pour-over will for the real estate property?

You are advised to seek the assistance of Rocket Lawyer, since you don't want to pay for the assistance of a good estate planning lawyer.
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
Real estate is not intangible property. It is real property. You need a pour-over will only for property not in the trust that you want to leave to the trust.
The Law Offices of Tres A. Porter | Tres A. Porter
Stop, stop, stop....You should consult with an estate planning/probate attorney in your area immediately. Do it yourself is not a good idea for things like your estate plan, especially if you own real property.
James Law Group
James Law Group | Christine James
Sounds like you need to have an attorney draft your estate plan. It is not appropriate for an attorney to walk you through a rocket lawyer trust.