Will she have to pay support if we have a 50/50 agreement? 1 Answers as of October 19, 2017

My ex-wife has sole custody, and my son is now going to live with me. She wants 50/50 custody, but he will primarily be with me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
To intelligently answer this question it's necessary to look at the financial situation of the parties. Support is based upon actual timeshare and income. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney who can assist you on this analysis.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: