Will physical relations affect a divorce proceeding? Posted on May 11, 2011

My mother-in-law pushed my husband to file for a divorce, but I don't truly believe it is what he wants. I do not want a divorce and by my husbands words and actions, I don't think he really does either. He comes over to my house often and engages in sexual reations with me while telling me how much he misses me and loves me and wants to be with me. Is there away I can stop the divorce proceedings based on this behavior? If not, what can I do to request some kind of reconsiliation counselling or something? How do I find out what I can do without an attorney? I don't have any money, yet I don't want to do nothing and let our marriage end when I know it's not what either one of us truly want. Can you tell me about Utah Code Sec: 30-3-16.2; if it is applicable to my case, how can I use it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: