Will Oregon child support division negotiate a child support debt over 30 years old if I pay in full? Posted on January 19, 2011

Will OR child support division lower the debt amount on child support owed from 30 years ago if we pay it all at once?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: