Will a notarized letter prevent my ex from seeking child support? Posted on March 26, 2011

We live in North Hampton County PA the mother of my child gave me a notarized letter stating she will not refile for child support or open up any more cases against me. Will this notarized letter hold up in court in case she decides to refile?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: