Will my spouse get green card if we live outside of the US? 6 Answers as of July 18, 2011

In 2013 I will be a us citizen and after few months I will be married to my boyfriend..and we will live in the country where I was born "morocco" we both from there.. So my question is will he get green card from me even if I live there... can he still get a green card ?!

Yes as long as you have the intent to make the U.S. your domicile after he becomes a permanent resident and can satisfy the public charge requirements.
No he will not get a "green card" if he does not live in the US. If in the future you decided to come back to US with him, he can apply for one.
No. Generally, you have to live here in order to petition your spouse as a LPR in the US. There are circumstances that will allow your spouse to become a LPR with you having a foreign residence. But in a nutshell, you will want to maintain domicile in the US in order to accomplish what you wish in this case. Good luck!
You must be residing in the US to petition for an immediate relative and for the USCIS to recognize your affidavit of support.
Law Office of Baoqin Wang
Law Office of Baoqin Wang | Baoqin Wang
Yes if you file it properly and provide the required documents.