Will my probation officer find out about my DUI? How? 4 Answers as of June 25, 2015

I am on probation in one state and I just received a DUI in another. I was wondering if my probation officer will find out about the DUI and if so how long until he does? The DUI came on 1-21-14 and I am scheduled to be off probation on 4-02-14 any answers will be much appreciated thank you.

Judging from the dates you mention, this appears to be a stale question, since it must have been decided in the past seventeen months or so. Your Probation Rules almost certainly tell you that you must notify your PO of every contact with the police (presumably without limitation as to which jurisdiction they are in). It is possible that the state of the offence notifies your home state's Motor Vehicle Division, which might notify your PO. Your best bet is to review closely your Rules of Probation, and follow them strictly.
Your probation officer will find out, because the prosecutor that runs your new criminal history on the new case will call your probation officer. Uh genius 04/02/14 was more than a year ago. Uh, 04/02/15 was more than two months ago. Stop drinking it is killing your brain.
It depends upon how good your probation officer is, but I suspect she/he will. Computer record checks... a lot of states are now cross linked. If the p.o. has you name, date of birth and SS#, its pretty easy.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Yes, your probation officer will find out about your out-of-state DUI because all states share DUI conviction information.