Will my prior convictions disqualify me from petitioning my fiance? 6 Answers as of September 26, 2014

I'm a 40 year old U.S. citizen, and have met my fiance now who lives in Iran, I'm going to visit her in Turkey in 5 months, what I want to know is that 10 years ago I was around the wrong crowd and made some mistakes, I have 3 felony convictions, which I did 4 years in prison for, forgery , burglary, and taking identity of another, all non violent crimes, now I have turned my life around I have a great job and make 58,000.00 per year, will I automatically disqualify for a k-1 visa petition for my fiance?

SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
No, those crimes will not disqualify you from petitioning your fiance. However, there are many other factors involved. Please consult with an attorney to ensure that you are eligible.
Your criminal history should not affect your ability to petition your fiance.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
No. Your prior record will not affect your application for your wife.
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
No, that will not disqualify you from sponsoring her. You will be expected to disclose this information to her.
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
No, you can still file for a K-1 visa on behalf of your fiancee.