Will my old order be set for what I am arrears in or would it be the new order? 2 Answers as of July 04, 2013

The process of the divorce started back in 2008, from then till July 2010 I have giving my ex child support payments from an agreement we both had in till there was an order set. There was an order for my child support set in the state of Florida on July 2010 since then both myself and my ex has a salary increase. In September we have trail and a new child support worksheet would be done. How are the child support arrears taken into place, will the old order be set for what I am arrears in or would it be the new order set in September?

Pontrello Law
Pontrello Law | William Pontrello
New order should supersede the old.
Michael D. Fluke, P.A.
Michael D. Fluke, P.A. | Michael D. Fluke
The new child support order will be used to calculate arrearages from the time of the hearing back to the date of filing for the modification. The old order will be used to calculate arrearages prior to the date of filing.