Will my N400 be approved if there was no intent bigamy in my immigration case? 2 Answers as of February 23, 2011

I married a USC in 2001 while I thought I was divorced from my previous USC. Ultimately, the marriage was declared void and null. Now I am legally divorced from the first spouse. Years after this mess, I got my permanent residency and the IO was aware of this no intent bigamy. I am ready to file N400. I will disclose this. The fact that USCIS approved my I485 knowing this bigamy, will they approve my N400? Thank you.

No it will not be approved.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
If this circumstance did not bar your adjustment under I-485, it is not likely to create problems for you to be naturalized. Disclose it and give supporting documentation. That's all you can do since you cannot change the past.

You give a confusing set of facts. If you got a divorce, your marriage was legal and now it is dissolved. If the marriage was declared "null and void", there was some defect in the marriage process itself. "Null and void" is the language used in annulment, also called "Decree of Invalidity".