Will my immigration petition be affected by my domestic violence misdemeanor? 6 Answers as of February 22, 2011

I got arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence and was bailed out by my husband. I wasn't charged with anything though. I am currently under petition to get my green card and will have my biometrics next week. Will my petition be affected? Thanks.

The arrest will need to be disclosed - if you did not include it on your I-485 then be sure to tell the Officer about it at the interview and bring certified court records with you to the interview showing that no charges were filed. If you don't' have an immigration attorney I suggest you get one to present this properly.

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
No, not likely (in my opinion).
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
Yes, your petition will be affected. You will be asked about your arrest and you must answer truthfully. Your husband will have to answer whether you still have a good-faith marriage.
You can be found inadmissible to the U.S. and your Green Card application denied even if you were not convicted of a crime, if you admitted committing the crime. You need to speak to an Immigration attorney about your situation because being interviewed by USCIS.
If you are not charged, you are probably fine. Good luck!