Will my I-485 be denied? 3 Answers as of July 31, 2014

My husband is a LPR. We filed the I-130 and was approved in May, 2013, and that was also when the priority date became current. I was on student visa when I finished college in 6, 2013. After that, I filed for OPT which started on 7/1/2013 and my EAD card from opt is going to expire on 6/30/2014. I already got a new EAD card as a result of the I-485 application. I had never worked on OPT. I did not know about the 90 days unemployment rules until today. The I485 application was filed in March this year, and on 7/25/2014, which was last week, we went to our interview. So I am thinking, if the 90 day unemployment counts, I was actually out of status when filing for I-485, so will my I-485 get denied because of this?

It could be, but I doubt it.
If you failed to maintain lawful non immigrant status, your application for adjustment of status will be denied. You can only seek adjustment of status in the United States through a petition filed by a lawful permanent resident if a visa is available and you maintained lawful non immigrant status.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
Nothing to worry about. You can file even after the 60 day grace period. Most cases get receipt notices within two to three weeks. My guess is that the attorney didn't file the paperwork right away. Maybe he was on summer vacation.