Will my husband be able to get a permanent resident card if we are married with two children but he came in illegally? 3 Answers as of September 15, 2014

My husband came in illegally with no visa at the age of 5 with his sister. We had our first baby on Medicaid (I don't know if that's an issue). I am afraid he can get deported. Please help.

Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. Are you a U.S. Citizen? what is your status? I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation. She would then be in a better position to analyze your case, advise you of your options and, if possible, make sure that the necessary paperwork and documentation is properly presented so as not to delay the process.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Generally people entered the US without inspection/visa cannot adjust status here even if they marry US citizen. There are ways to get green card eventually but you better retain the service of an immigration lawyer to help you.
Yes he can definitely be deported. From your question I take it he does not qualify for DACA. As to the medical, it shows that he cannot support himself or the family.