Will my fiancee be deported after we are married? 5 Answers as of June 07, 2011

My fiancée is currently in the US on an expired visa, we really are in love and have been engaged for 2 years, we want to get married but are afraid she will get deported, she has no criminal record, in any country, what should we do?

If you are a USC then marry her here since this looks like what you are wanting to do anyway. No one will remove her if she came with a visa. No worries. Good luck!
If you get married and petition for her immediately, she should not have any immigration problems. She will be eligible for a forgiveness of the visa overstay under INA section 245(a). Please call me for details. Thank you.
You should make an appointment with a competent immigration attorney in your area this week to determine what her options are.
If she came her on a valid visa that has now expired and you're a U.S. Citizen, if you marry, she should then be able to adjust her status to lawful permanent resident. A lawyer who handles immigration matters can further advise you.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Marry and hire an immigration attorney. She will have her green card in 6 to 9 months. For a free consultation you may contact my office.