Will my ex spouse be obligated to pay for after school activity expenses? Posted on January 26, 2011

My ex spouse's income exceeds the child support cap. He is going to be ordered to pay the maximum amount of $1500 child support. Our daughter is in numerous afterschool activities which exceed $600 a month. His income is double that of mine because I dropped out of school three years ago to help support our family through his masters degree. With his income, I would like to know if he will be obligated to pay for her after-school activities and child care on top of the child support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: