Will my ex be granted a decrease in child support? Posted on April 20, 2011

My son's father is seeking a decrease in child support however he has been in and out of our child's life. He has gone 5 months without seeing him and he doesnt provide medical insurance. He is working part time AS well as receiving unemployment. He has another child in which he provides for. Our son was recently diagnosed Autistic, will he be granted a decrease?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: