Will my daughters name change impact my immigration status? 2 Answers as of May 23, 2011

I have already sent my application for Citizenship, but I have a question regarding my daughter’s last name, during my marriage I got a daughter and find out later that my husband was not father, we changed legally her name to her biological father's last name, of course with my husbands consent. This will affect my citizenship, or they will bring it up on my interview.

Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
It should not. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. We offer payment plans with no interest.
I don't see a problem there. If it is brought up then you just have to explain it the way that you just did in your question. If they do not bring it up, then you do not bring it up either. As an aside, I believe your daughter is still your husband's child by law, regardless of her last name. this is because she was born in his household and to his wife. But that is neither here nor there. Good luck!