Will my daughter be charged for trafficking marijuana and why? 3 Answers as of September 09, 2015

My daughter was parked when a trooper pulled behind her and flashed his lights. He smelled marijuana, and searched her vehicle. He found less than half an ounce of marijuana, a digital scale, and other paraphernalia. Will she get charged for trafficking? She's a minor, and was searched by a male cop, should that be brought up in court? Will she get probation? Or fines? Also she was out past curfew, what do they do about that?

Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
If she on had OZ that is misdemeanor possession. She will not be charged with trafficking and she will not go to jail.
Very strong likelihood that she will be charged with trafficking.... for what other reason would she need a digital scale in her car, along with drug paraphernalia. other than to perhaps weigh out the marijuana for sale? My suggestion, hire an attorney to help her.
Trafficking in what state. In GA, trafficking involves 5 pounds at a minimum.