Will my chapter 7 filing be dismissed if I don't amend my filing, turn in my tax returns and bank statements before my next meeting with the trustee? 9 Answers as of July 15, 2017

It was continued because I did not have these items.

It might be dismissed, it's up to the trustee. Or, if the trustee suspects that you're hiding something, he might subpoena the records to go after whatever you're hiding.
Yes, unless you have assets the trustee wants.
Yes. I have not seen one piece of paper, but by the nature of your question, that sounds exactly like what will happen.
Possibly. It would depend on the nature of the amendments requested. Generally, trustees will delay your case until you comply with providing the requested documents until you cannot tolerate the pain of showing up over and over to meet with the trustee. Why are you not complying? Did you not understand that financial documents were a crucial part of any bankruptcy case?
    OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
    If the trustee wants to dismiss it, then the trustee will file a motion to the court and it will be dismissed. If the trustee wants it to remain open because the trustee believes you have assets that can be taken, then the trustee will keep the case open. The bottom line is that it is out of your control.
    Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
    Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
    Yes, those are reasons for the trustee to ask the court to dismiss your case.
    CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW
    CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW | Carl C Silver
    Most likely.
    Garner Law Office
    Garner Law Office | Daniel Garner
    It's very likely to be dismissed if you don't provide what the trustee needs.