Will my brother be sent back to prison? 3 Answers as of April 14, 2011

My father recently died in Georgia leaving no will, 3 adult children, and a fully paid off home. We are confident that the house will be split evenly somehow after going through probate. My younger brother was paroled the day before the funeral and revealed to the family 3 days later that he needs to stay in the house because that address is listed as his home address with the parole office. The probate rules (as we read them) says that no one can occupy the house nor remove any content until the matter is settled through the probate process. If my brother can't stay in that house, will he be sent back to prison?

In my opinion, you need to retain or have your attorney to research this matter and to contact the parole officer. Good luck!
Andrew R. Lynch, P.C.
Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. | Andrew R. Lynch
Your brother should contact his parole officer immediately with an alternative address.
That is a question that needs to be put to his parole officer. Why ask the question of attorneys, when there is a PO that can answer the question.