Will my boyfriend be deported for aggravated assualt? Posted on September 16, 2010

My boyfriend was arrested for aggravated assault by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police after he moved to Canada from California for work. He was in jail for 10 days and bailed out. He is a skilled worker and he just got his provincial nominee to apply for his residency in Canada. This may not be best directed at a California criminal defense attorney, but will his application be denied and will he be sent home or deported?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: