Will my boyfriend be deported? 2 Answers as of March 22, 2011

My boyfriend punched me in tha face was arrested has no bond has been in the Virginia area since 1984 will be incarcerated approx.25 days before we go to court he has a few domestics in his background. Also two minor children here. Will they deportment him for hitting me? I heard that immigration has already spoke with him.

Chances are if he is put into deportation process, he will be given opportunity to defend himself. As far as what options he has or how to proceed, you should start talking to lawyers and identify a good one for yourself. If you are in South Florida Area, you are welcome to contact us.
Law Offices of Juan Dotson
Law Offices of Juan Dotson | Juan Dotson
Your boyfriend is deportable if he does not have a legal right to reside in the US. He will be deported if he has a few domestic violence convictions given that immigration has spoken to him, presumably in jail. Your boyfriend should consult with an attorney to determine how he can defend the deportation proceedings. He may need to vacate his prior convictions.