Will my bankruptcy get dismissed by not showing up to creditor’s meeting? 6 Answers as of December 01, 2016

I am in chapter 7 bankruptcy. I have an offer on my house. Do I let the trustee know or should I just continue with the closing of my home, pay my mortgage holder and then let then it get dismissed by not showing up to the creditors meeting? I do not have any other debts.

This one seems to have gotten lost in my emails. The trustee may have an objection to you selling it AND title will know you filed.
Your bankruptcy will not be dismissed because you missed the creditors' meeting. Also, the sale of your house isn't valid without the court's leave to sell.You need to notify the trustee of the pending sale.
Filing Chapter 7 can be like finding the Roach Motel. You can check in, but you cannot check out. Not showing up will not guarantee that your case will be dismissed. Instead, the bankruptcy trustee may find out about the sale and stop it cold until you cooperate. As a result, you may lose every penny of equity in your property if you decide you are smarter than the bankruptcy court officials. Accept legal advice by retaining an attorney or be prepared to learn the hard way.
If you fail to attend the creditors meeting the trustee could file a motion to dismiss or a motion for sanctions.
Not sure why you filed BK. You are allowed to keep the homestead exemption amount. I would need more information to properly answer your question. But yes, if you fail to appear at the creditors' meeting, the Trustee will move to dismiss your case.
    Garner Law Office
    Garner Law Office | Daniel Garner
    When you file bankruptcy, your assets come under the legal supervision of the bankruptcy trustee. Therefore, it is illegal for you to sell your house without the trustee's permission. You would be wise to get a bankruptcy lawyer because if there is any profit in the sale, the trustee will try to claim it.