Will money I made in Massachusetts be taxed in California as well? Posted on April 08, 2011

I worked in Massachusetts from 2007-2009. During that time I payed into a non-qualified retirement plan. I moved to California in 2010. The money from that plan was paid to me in 2010 as well. I am now being told that even though I made the money in Massachusetts and was taxed by them upon distribution, the money will be taxed by California as well. Is this correct?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: