Will a minor in possession ticket affect my DUI probation 3 Answers as of May 04, 2011

Wondering if my recent minor in possession ticket that I got inside a state park will effect my probation because of a D.U.I offense. I wasn’t driving a vehicle I was under the influence on foot inside a state park.

It will be up to the probation officer as to whether this charge will also be a violation of probation. You should hire an attorney.
It is unlikely that your probation will be revoked if you were not driving, but that depends on your age, prior record, and who your probation officer is. If the case is dismissed it will not effect your probation, but if you plead guilty or are found guilty after trial the judge may give you jail time, revoke your probation, or just place a curfew on you and give you a warning.
Law Office of William R. Falcone, Esq.
Law Office of William R. Falcone, Esq. | William R. Falcone
It will most likely effect it. You need to check the terms of your sentence on the dui. Most likely you were not to consume alcohol or illegal drugs while on probation. This is especially true in minor's cases. I recommend you seek legal representation to handle both issues.