Will Livescan show a misdemeanor charge related to non-criminal or alcohol charge? 2 Answers as of October 19, 2017

The SPCA filed a complaint against me in 2014 regarding too many animals in an unsafe environment. I was never arrested, booked or fingerprinted. I plead no-contest and was placed on 3 year probation and paid a fine. I am applying for a coaching position in local school district.

If it was a misdemeanor conviction and/or you were booked and fingerprinted and/or the court clerk dutifully sent a misdemeanor conviction to DOJ as is required it would show on a live scan. If your prints were never taken there is a possibility that the system would not pick it up.
Absolutely, which is why you should consider expungement. You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.