Will the lady who caused the accident pay for the medical bills in Washington? 1 Answers as of December 07, 2010

How can I help my sister in law? She was involved in a traffic accident that was not her fault and she has a bad headache and wants to throw up. She has no insurance and she does not want to go to the hospital. I told her that a lawyer could help her pay the hospital bill and that they other party would pay. We would appreciate any advice you have. Thanks!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Premier Law Group
Premier Law Group | Jason Epstein
You are right. The best way to help her is to convince her to call an experienced personal injury lawyer. She definitely needs help.

You are right that the at fault patty will ultimately have to pay for any medical care that they caused her to get.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 12/7/2010
Click to View More Answers: