Will a judge agree with us if my husband and I both agree that a past significant other cannot be around our child? 3 Answers as of August 17, 2017

We are both agreeing to everything we asked for. We just want to know that a judge will agree with us also.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ronald L. Bornstein, P.A. | Ronald L. Bornstein
Generally, if both parties are in agreement and the third party has no legal connection nor rights with respect to the child, then putting appropriate language in your agreement would generally be enforceable by the court pursuant to contract law. Consult with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your situation and your options.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/17/2017
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Whatever you have agreed to must be legal to begin with, a judge cannot agree with something that is illegal. Generally, the judge will agree and enter an order, but whatever was agreed to must be enforceable, and cannot be illegal.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/2/2017
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
There is no Yes/No answer. In most cases the Judge will try to accommodate the agreement of the parties but this is really at the Judge's discretion.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: