Will it hurt my case if I didn't get a CT scan or MRI? 2 Answers as of November 06, 2015

I was rear ended in an auto accident. Other person admitted fault. The emergency room doctor said she didn't think it was necessary. But now I'm having headaches and want to get one done.

Whether or not you get a mri or ct scan is a medical decision, not a legal one. If you are having physical problems, you should go back to your Dr. and let he or she make that call. Good luck.
Really, you don't want your legal case to drive your medical treatment. You want your medical treatment to get you as well as possible. Then your legal case will be based on the facts. If you are still having head pain, go to a doctor, and let the doctor give you medical treatment. Then worry about the legal case after you have done what you can to fix your body and life. God bless.