Will it be a problem for me to leave the country with a green card? Posted on May 08, 2011

I lived in the US since I was 8 yrs. old with a green card. Went back once when I was 13 for vacation and now I am 34 years old. I have a criminal record that was deferred a decade ago and was waived for citizenship about 6 years ago. I am college educated and have/had steady managerial job. Will I be detained if I go back to S. Korea for vacation, due to record showing that I missed the S. Korea military service and my U.S. criminal record? Thank you in advance.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: