Will the IRS go after my CPA for messing up my taxes? Posted on August 22, 2010

I hired a CPA prepare my taxes a few years ago. He made a lot of mistakes and the IRS says that I now owe them over $5,000 dollars. This is all his fault. Can I sue the CPA to make him pay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: