Will immigration ask my wife about my criminal case? 3 Answers as of April 06, 2015

I was arrested for a patronizing prostitution case and later that case was got dismissed after completed 8 hours John class. In my dismissed case order, it is showing disposition dismissed. My criminal lawyer told me I am not convicted and guilty and not plead guilty too. After 2 months, my wife will travel to India. Will my wife find any issue while in the port of entry to the US?

No, not at all. What your criminal record contains only reflects on you and not on everyone related to you. Besides, the case was dismissed; so no harm, no foul.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
If you're a USA citizen, from my experience, they usually would not ask your wife.
No, the only conviction that matters as a petitioner is if you were convicted of a sexual crime against a child.