Will ICE be informed of my criminal record if I try to renew or file for an extension of my green card? 2 Answers as of March 28, 2011

I got 5 years probation and completed probation in October 2010. The final verdict was on August 30 2005 and I got my green card on September 4 2001. I know it wasn't a full 5 years that I'd had my green card. My green card will expire in October 2011. I went to talk to an immigration lawyer a while back and he told me there was no hope for me. This past week I went on the DOJ website and found the Baptist Immigration Center, so I went to talk to them and was told that I could fill out the form for an extension on my green card without worrying about being removed from the US. I don't know much about Immigration but won't ICE be informed of my criminal record if I try to renew or file for an extension?

Maybe, maybe not, would be my (most unsatisfactory) answer.
Yes, they will have your record. But if you hire a lawyer, you may have more chances of not being deported due to your record. You are welcome to schedule a consultation with us for us to collect more facts from you and to assess your options.